BATHTUB LINER SYSTEMS
Thank you for calling Detroit Tubs about your bathtub or bathroom project. We offer bathtub re glazing, bathtub liners, and full bathroom remodels. We offer a lifetime warranty on most of our products. In the past 12 years we have done over 7488 jobs, We have an [A] rating with the Better Business and 4.7 out of 5 Stars on google.
Our bathtub liners are custom made to fit perfectly over your existing tub making us the perfect solution for your bathtub remodel. Whether you want a fresh, modern update, more storage space, additional safety features, or all of the above, Detroit Bathtubs takes the headaches out of bathroom remodeling. We never cover or hide problems.
Benefits of choosing a new shower from Detroit Tubs include:
- Expert Installation: Our certified master plumbers will have your new shower installed fast with no leaks or gaps.
- Variety of Styles and Colors: We offer a wide selection of colors, styles, and textures, so you can choose a shower replacement that matches your aesthetic!
- Durable Materials: Made from multi-layer acrylic, our replacement showers are non-porous, won’t chip or crack, and are easy to keep clean.
- Barrier-Free Options: If you or someone in your home has limited mobility, then you can choose a shower system from our line of barrier-free solutions.
- Bathroom Remodeling for Your Small Bath
- We don’t believe in a one-size fits all approach. Instead we customize your small bathroom remodel to create the bathroom of your dreams for just half the price of a traditional remodel. Whether you are looking to convert the bathtub in your guest bathroom to an easily accessible shower or you would prefer to install as brand new spa shower, our experts will design and install for you a completely customized bath system without the time-consuming hassle of a typical renovation.All of our products are designed to withstand the test of time so well that we offer a lifetime warranty! Made of multi-layer acrylic, our bathtubs and showers are extremely durable and can stand up to daily wear and tear, including chips, cracks and dents. They also prevent mold and mildew growth and well as resist dirt and grime buildup.